Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Coucou- It's Toussaint Break and we headed to the Cote d'Azur!



A week Away... It's Toussaint Break

Greetings from the South - well the Southeast that is. Yesterday, we loaded up the car and drove the 7 hours across the bottom of France to spend a few days down in Nice and the surrounding area.  The girls are on break for 2 weeks, so I decided that I wanted to show them a little of this area.  I was down here this summer for a week visiting friends and just adored the different architecture and the colors!  It's so different from the Southwest side of France.

 These photos are from the city of Nice - taken this summer.  I am taking the girls into Nice this afternoon.  I'm anxious to see what they think of the city - the old and the new!!
 I'm hoping they will want to climb up to see the views from the old site of the Chateau de Nice.  It was certainly beautiful this summer!!
 I'll be sharing more soon on this trip and my other fun adventures on the Cote d'Azur.  Just wanted to pop in and say hello and share a bit of this beautiful area!! 

Enjoy your week everyone and if you don't follow on instagram or my facebook page - I'll be sharing moments there each evening!  

1 comment:

  1. And I'm not in Naples after all!!! Read all about it here! http://www.loumessugo.com/en/blog/entry/the-trip-that-was-and-the-trip-that-wasn-t If you want to grab a coffee at some stage just call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts