Friday, April 5, 2013

Week Wrap Up - American Mom in Bordeaux Featured on Expats blog-an Experience Shared



Happy Weekend Everyone!!

I can't believe Friday is almost over - at least in this neck of the woods.  I noticed tonight that since we just recently changed over to daylight savings time, it's staying lighter longer.  Now, I know that's a pretty obvious statement - but it's only the beginning of April and at almost 9 pm tonight it was still light out!  I'm so anxious for it to really begin to warm up and be sunny again.  Today was a good start  - we had sunshine - but it was still a bit chilly.  Then there was this random rain shower that blew through around lunch time for about an hour or so, but then the sun was out again for the rest of the afternoon.

It's been a busy week - my middle daughter is off skiing this week  (yes, now it's her turn) with her CE2 (3rd grade) class.  Yes, the teacher took 26 kids off to the Pyrenees to ski & snowshoe.  This is kind of trip is very popular among schools in France - it's called Classe de Neige (snow class) - they ski, snowshoe and do a little bit school work too.  I'll write more about her trip later - after she returns - I'm sure she will have plenty of stories!  We sent her off early Thursday morning - nothing like being at school at 6:50 am!!  She will return next Wednesday.




So a favor of everyone who reads this blog - we are now listed on the
Expats blog  - an Experience shared.
This marvelous site is for anyone worldwide who is an expat and blogs!  There are some awesome blogs on this page - I love it too, as you can check blogs by country.  It's designed to be both a sharing center and also a resource for anyone who is considering being an expat.

Hop on over & check out my blog there - please leave some love for this blog in their comment section - there is a section at the bottom of the page - they track those things - it's designed to give them feedback and also help new readers to see which blogs can be very helpful.  Another reason is they get to see which blogs readers have found and are reading.  You can find my blog here:

American Mom in Bordeaux - on Expats blog



Thank you in advance - Have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts