Friday, November 16, 2012

Quick post- St. Emilion & no internet

Just a quick hello...we are on day 6 of no internet...will write more later.  At least I spent a lovely day in St Emilion. A little wine was very appreciated.

Just a reminder to vote every 24hrs for American Mom in Bordeaux -Top 25 European Moms - 2012 http://t.co/MWX0DMi via @circleofmoms-Merci

I am very touched by all of you who have voted...we are currently at 30....need to move into top 25....so votes are wonderful!..

When I get full internet back on Monday, will post more. Just wanted to say hello.



3 comments:

  1. What? No internet? I get a bit jittery when I unplug. I imagine St Emilion would be a great place to drown your sorrows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely...Being creative to find free Wifi - and we still wait...Customer service is not the same here! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Merci! Love your blog! Have enjoyed reading it throughout December when I had some Wifi! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog. Feel free to leave a comment - I love hearing from people!

Popular Posts